YAM - Yet Another Mailer (#2) - Mail deletion on server and selection from mass mail amount not working (#128) - Message List

Mail deletion on server and selection from mass mail amount not working
 unsolved

Hi everybody,

first of all thanks for this really great tool! I like it a lot!

Currently I am using latest YAM dev AOS4 version. Since I want to download lots of my emails currently residing at GMX account I experience the following problems:

• When waiting for all mail headers to be loaded and then selecting emails do be downloaded and deleted at server YAM starts processing the mails but does not download anything!
  • When not waiting for all mail headers to be loaded, mark some mails to be deleted at server and then starting YAM really starts downloading the mails but does not delete them at the server!

Sometimes I get the error message: "Postserver … from account … answered wrongly to command 'DELE': <here then comes nothing in the error message window> Postserver could not execute the command and responded with error message above." Yam.log does not show anything and I cannot get any clue out of this empty error message! I really need to get all the mails deleted which have been downloaded by YAM!

Any idea on that?

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards!

Attachments

No attachments created.