side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Jul 7, 2013 10:43:40 AM (
* #261: As soon as there is no active account the Get toolbar button will be disabled. In addition, if no outgoing mail is present the Sent Mail button will also be disabled.
* #284: YAM will be changed that it will automatically save the GUI layout upon exit. This also includes the column settings of the mail mail list and the folder list. Currently a user has to explicitly 'snapshot' the GUI layout via MUI's own functionality or via the folder list save mechanisms which is unintuitive. A new config page entry in the Start/Quit page will be added that will allow to disable this and revert to the old behaviour.
* #291: when a search window or filter list is opened it will never be notified of any folder change happening in parallel (delete/create/rename). Thus, the search window or on similar situation it might be out of sync and not display the current state of affairs. This will be fixed.
* #298: The addressbook main list will be reworked to be able to quickly resort it by clicking on column titles.
* #311: The write window will be changed to show a short attachment list in the top right corner of the window so that attachments can be quickly added/removed without having to move to the second tab of the write window.
* #317: YAM will get an attachment reminder functionality. That means while writing an email YAM will monitor the input and if special words out of a user-definable list are found YAM will remind the user that he might need to add attachments before sending a mail. That should prevent sending out emails with missing attachments.
* #389: A not quite straight forwarded bug will be fixed which is caused by a bug in the all kind of AmigaOS related incarnations of the datatypes.library in combination with the image cache of YAM. A workaround will be introduced which will disable the internal image cache of YAM when 8bit screens are used because otherwise crashes occurs due to performed palette remappings.
* #400,#230: YAM will get the functionality to define own standard folders (incoming, outgoing, etc.) based on the corresponding POP/IMAP account. This will allow to have different incoming folders and thus sort emails based on account.
(C) 2000-2014 YAM Open Source Team