|Version 4 (modified by damato, 7 months ago) (diff)|
- SetFolder -- Set the current folder.
- Makes the named folder the current folder.
- FOLDER/A - name, directory or number of the folder to turn into the current folder; folder numbers start counting from 0
- RC is set to 10 if the specified folder doesn't exist.
- In YAM 1.0 - 1.3.2, SETFOLDER could only accept a folder number as argument. This was changed in 1.3.3 to also accept folder names, and again in 2.2 to accept directory names, too. Therefore, to be on the safe side scripts should check the YAM version in use before deciding to use the latter as argument.
Also, bear in mind localization when referring to folders by their name.
/* Switch to the Outgoing folder */ SETFOLDER Outgoing /* Switch to the first folder in the list */ SETFOLDER 0
- SEE ALSO