YAM is distributed in six LhA archives:
- YAM2x-AmigaOS4.lha – YAM for AmigaOS 4
- YAM2x-AmigaOS3.lha – YAM for AmigaOS 3
- YAM2x-MorphOS.lha – YAM for MorphOS
- YAM2x-AROS-i386.lha – YAM for AROS-i386
- YAM2x-AROS-ppc.lha – YAM for AROS-ppc
- YAM2x-AROS-x86_64.lha – YAM for AROS-x86_64
with 'x' being the revision of the YAM2 version.
Installation by using the installer
Open the 'Install' folder, double-click the 'Install-YAM' icon and follow the instructions given by the installer. If you have already installed an older version of YAM, please restart your Amiga after the installation of YAM.
If you don't have the Amiga Installer or for some reason you are unable or unwilling to use it, proceed as follows:
- Copy the whole "YAM 2.x" directory path to your destination directory.
- Copy all MUI libraries (mcc/mcp) from the directory Install/MUI to MUI:libs/MUI.
- Copy all Libraries located in the Install/Libs directory to LIBS:
- Delete the "Install" directory within the "YAM 2.x" path as you don't need it anymore.
- Reboot your Amiga and start YAM from the new path by doubleclicking its icon.