|Version 4 (modified by damato, 10 months ago) (diff)|
The Yet Another Mailer (YAM) User Guide
This page is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding YAM usage. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the YAM Project itself.
- User license — License information under which YAM is distributed.
- Getting started — Requirements, Installation, etc.
- Using YAM
- Configuration — Configuring YAM to suit your own needs.
- Windows — The main windows used by YAM.
- Tuning YAM
- Reference — File formats, ARexx commands, etc.
- Tips & tricks — Some useful hints.
- Getting help
- Known problems — Things that you should be aware of.
- Support — Some useful contact links.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
|User license||- License information|
|Getting started?||- Requirements, installation|
|What is e-mail?||- Introduction to electronic mail|
|Configuration||- Configuring YAM to suit your own needs|
|Windows||- The main windows used by YAM|
|Reference?||- File formats, ARexx commands, etc.|
|Tips & tricks?||- Some useful hints|
|Known problems?||- Things that you should be aware of|
|Support?||- Some useful contact links|
|The future?||- Planned improvements|
|Credits?||- Those who supported the development of YAM|