|Version 6 (modified by damato, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Short guidelines for new tickets:
- no support questions here
- check whether the issue has already been reported. Use the ticket search for that
- check our online forum and the FAQ site for a possible solution to your problem
- no vague or one-line reports please! We need detailed reports that are reproducable.
- include a step-by-step explaination on how to reproduce that problem
- provide detailed information about your YAM version (e.g. 2.5-dev-20041111)
- provide information on your system (e.g. m68k/powerpc, which AmigaOS version)
- provide an email address (will not be publicly visible) or register an account
- mandatory ticket fields: summary, description, type, version, component, severity
For more information see the full version of the ticket guidelines.