← Previous Change
side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Feb 24, 2010 12:11:38 AM (
= The Trac User and Administration Guide =
The TracGuide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding Trac usage and development. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the [http://trac.edgewall.org Trac Project] itself.
== Table of Contents ==
Currently available documentation:
* TracGuide (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
* '''Administrator Guide'''
* TracInstall -- How to install and run Trac.
* TracUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
* TracAdmin -- Administering a Trac project.
* TracImport -- Importing tickets from other bug databases.
* TracIni -- Trac configuration file reference.
* TracPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
* TracInterfaceCustomization -- Customizing the Trac interface.
* TracPlugins -- Installing and managing Trac extensions.
* TracLogging -- The Trac logging facility.
* TracNotification -- Email notification.
* TracWorkflow -- Configurable Ticket Workflow.
* '''User Guide'''
* TracWiki -- How to use the built-in Wiki.
* TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
* TracRss -- RSS content syndication in Trac.
* ''The Version Control Subsystem''
* TracBrowser -- Browsing source code with Trac.
* TracChangeset -- Viewing changes to source code.
* TracRevisionLog -- Viewing change history.
* ''The Ticket Subsystem''
* TracTickets -- Using the issue tracker.
* TracReports -- Writing and using reports.
* TracQuery -- Executing custom ticket queries.
* TracRoadmap -- The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
* [trac:TracFaq Trac FAQ] - A collection of Frequently Asked Questions (on the project website).
== Support and Other Sources of Information ==
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Trac, look no further than the [http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MailingList MailingList]. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Trac users and developers.
See also the TracSupport page for more information resources.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in [trac:TracDev TracDev] and its sub-pages.
(C) 2000-2014 YAM Open Source Team