|Version 12 (modified by damato, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to the YAM Support Site
- 21.02.2010 - YAM 2.6 released... ››
- 26.12.2009 - Discussion forum updated. See http://forum.yam.ch/ for more information.
- 23.12.2007 - YAM 2.5 released... ››
What is YAM?
YAM (short for Yet Another Mailer) is a MIME-compliant Internet mailer written for AmigaOS-based computers. It supports multi-POP3, APOP, SMTP, TLSv1/SSLv3, multiple users, PGP, unlimited hierarchical folders, filters, a configurable GUI (based on MUI) and an ARexx interface and many other features which are common for Mail User Agents (MUA) today... ››
As the development of YAM goes back to 1995 it is probably one of the most feature-rich applications on the Amiga platform. Especially the MUI-based user interface allowed to implement functionality which are commonly used in graphical mail user client on other platforms today. Furthermore, the support and compliance to the most recent RFC s is one of the keystrength of YAM... ››?
- "Best Email Client Ever''" - Jools Smyth/Norway, Aug 2005
- "I switched to YAM 2.4p1 two weeks ago, after using UMS/PINT for more than 10 years, and first I have to say: Great work! An excellent email client''" - Frank Wille/Germany, Jun 2005
- ... ››?